No Hub required for set up: Immediately start controlling your bulb with quick and easy set up using wifi on your compatible Apple iOS device with the Apple Home App. Support over 16 million available colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from 2700K to 6500K.
Voice control: The smart bulb is compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa Echo, Echo dot, Google Assistant. Control your smart light bulb through voice commands, easily turn on/off or dim/illuminate your smart LED light. (E.g. “Hey Siri, set the bedroom light to green”)
HomeKit remote control: To enable the HomeKit remote control, you need to use HomePod, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or iPad. Set these Apple devices as Homekit bridges and connect them to your home WiFi network. If you don’t have these devices, you can control smart bulbs anytime and anywhere through the CozyLife app, and there is no distance limit. Suitable for any 2.4GHz or dual-band WiFi router. No hub is required.
Atmosphere adjustment: perfect lighting can be set in various occasions. Set the brightness from warm white/cool white (2700K~6500K) to a variety of red, green and blue colors. For example, turn on the smart LED light bulb before arriving home, dim the smart light and party with your friends.
Schedule： Smart lights can be turned on/off automatically according to daily life
RGB and full white ballance
Input Voltage AC 85-265V
Life: Over 30000hrs
Each rgb led power: 1.5W
Color Temperature: 2000-6500K
Luminous flux: 500 Lumens & Under
Wireless Standard: 2.4GHz
Product size: 110*37mm
Certification: FCC/ CE / RoHS
1 * E14 Smart LED light
1 * User’s manual
1. This light does not require a zigbee gateway/hub.
2. This light is only suitable for 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, not for 5GHz Wi-Fi.
3. Only one of Apple Home or Cozylife app can be connected. Once connected to Apple Home, the Cozylife app can no longer be connected, otherwise the device needs to be removed from Apple Home.
4. If you need to connect to a third-party voice assistant, such as alexa or google home, you need to connect to the Cozylife application first, and then connect through the Cozylife application.
5. Dear friends, when you pair with Homekit for the first time, you need to wait a long time. please wait patiently.